Friday, October 9, 2009

Southern Caribbean cruise and stay: Excitement overflows

Caribbean cruises have always been my choicest cruises. They perfectly match my taste and outlook for cruise holidays. Amazingly, I found that the southern part of the Caribbean is a less travelled. This part of Caribbean I love most, for it is different in many ways as compared to the western and eastern parts of the region. I found Cruise Answers southern Caribbean cruise and stay deals to be the best value for money. I am saying his out of valid and valuable experience. It is indeed truly memorable that a visit to exquisite beaches, rain forests and volcanoes is awesome. I was overwhelmed by a breath-taking feeling. I noticed that the strong continental influence of the French and the Dutch could be felt every inch of the Caribbean, culminating in an enriching confluence of culture and architecture of these exotic islands.


I was totally taken unawares by my visit to Barbados and Antigua that landed me on the exotic and wonderful beaches. Later at St. Lucia, Martinique and Guadeloupe I came across the most exotic landscapes of plush rain forests and splendid volcanoes. I had a really exciting snorkelling and diving experience at Curacao and Bonaire. The glimpse of the diverse sea flora and fauna, coupled with the soothing touch of cool waters at day and night, will for sure evoke a near-heaven feeling in all of us. There is a lot more to come. I could find myself amidst French ambience that encompassed sidewalk cafes and trendy boutiques of St. Barths.


Cruise Answers southern Caribbean cruise and stay deals are offered in either big ship or small ship options. You can avail the Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Celebrity, and Crystal, the possible options for the big ship cruises. And, the small ship options include Oceania, Siversea, Windstar, and Star Clippers. I opted for both, earlier. If your cherished dream is to experience the excitement of Caribbean cruise and stay deals, better prefer to land at San Juan, the nearest port to the southern Caribbean. By this you could gain by saving on-board time, and gainfully spending on more onshore activities. If you are looking for longer and memorable cruise holiday experience, I can only suggest Cruise Answers southern Caribbean cruise and stay deals. For they genuinely mean to offer more variety for each passenger and family to gain complete value for the money spent on Caribbean cruise and stay holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment