Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alaska cruise holidays by Infinity - A splendid experience!!!

I believe that there is no cruise like Celebrity's Infinity. Being part of its voyage to Alaska is immensely memorable. I usually travel with my friends, but this time it was with my parents, aged 65 and 68, and also joining us were our distant relatives. My friend Julie, though reluctant, joined the band at the last moment. It was really memorable, for the summer season coinciding with the wonderful Alaska cruise holiday trip onboard a cruise, made us all elated, equally.


I wanted the Infinity's Alaska experience happy and comfortable for my parents. The cruise staff was very good, and arranged for wheel chairs. It is not that my parents cannot walk, but it is that on that large cruise, moving around on a wheel chair would be easy for the aged. Celebrity's Infinity cabins were very spacious. What really mattered for our parents was that, the wheel chairs could be taken off the ship for shore tours, which was really beneficial.


We were provided with balcony cabins, as we opted. We all were placed in cabins with one to two doors away. My parents were earlier on cruise, a decade ago. They could still recall their cruise experience onboard Celebrity cruise. Now, my parents are more excited to join us to Alaska for a cruise experience. They have expressed their interest to join us on cruise to Mexico.


Alaska cruise trip was exciting and enjoyable. The staff was very helpful and prompt. Dining rooms were fabulous, and the food was delicious. We really enjoyed the movies, and shows that were presented
Vegas-style were equally enjoyable. I am sure; I will be back on Infinity, again. Celebrity, I believe is a cruise line company that will never let down its guests, offering something new, on each visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment