Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Activities for teenagers on Ocean Village

At last, I could find a cruise that could make teenagers really happy. I am referring to the Ocean Village's Base Camp. Equipped with the latest computer games and the state-of-art games facilities will sure make your kids time, interesting and exciting. The Base Camp is open until midnight for children aged 9 and over. Available are art and crafts, sports, game shows, pool games, workshops, quizzes, movies, Play stations and a club dinner.


It appeared to me that the cruise people have decided to keep the kids engaged, so they have lined-up activities that will include circus workshops, karaoke, scavenger hunts, dance workshops, vocal workshops, pool games, water volleyball, twister fun, table tennis tournaments, quick fire bingo, hiant pictionary, hive me a clue, discos, late night munchies, and play station challenge.


Other than the above
fun-filled activities, I found there is enormous scope for socializing, needful for kids. When I and my kids were there on Ocean Village, we had the privilege to meet Fat Friends TV sitcom writer and star Kay Mellor and Gaynor Faye. As they were accompanied by their kids, it was really memorable to meet celebrities and equally their kids, who have shared some of their fascinating experiences with us.


Kay shared the excitement, that the kids loved Base Camp the swimming pools and the children's entertainment. And Gaynor adding that kids loved Base Camp as it was perfectly safe and well managed by staff. Both accepted that the children's tea party, the football court and the pizzas at La Luna were equally interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I would surely like to send my son and daughter for this camp....It would be a great experience for them.I'm keenly interested in getting more details about the camp.
    cruise and stay deals

    ReplyDelete